1. Have a parent remove the glass from the photo frame. Note: Parent should also clean the glass prior to setting back in frame.
2. Remove the Frankenweenie stickers from the release paper. Place the stickers around the photo opening on the mat board.
3. For stickers that are placed so the sticker is inside the opening of the mat board remove the stickiness from the sticker by brushing the back with the powder tool. The powder will stick to the adhesive of the sticker and make it not sticky.
4. Cut apart 8 or so gold bling stickers from the pack with scissors.
5. Place a gold bling sticker in-between each Frankenweenie sticker on the mat board.
6. Select a favorite photo of you and your pet. Place the photo into the opening of the mat board. Secure the photo in place with a piece of clear tape.
7. Have a parent put the glass, mat and frame backer into the frame.
8. If desired put additional stickers on the frame. Brush any part of the sticker that is not stuck onto the frame with the power tool.
9. Display your photo artwork for all to see.