Before you begin: Ask an adult to help you choose a hat to decorate. Pins are sharp, so be careful as you attach items to your hat, and ask for help if you need to. Also, glue can be messy, so cover your work space with newspaper or scrap paper.
- Create a pretty pin from the Funky Felt Pins Kit.
- Measure and cut 3 lengths of ribbon, each 2 inches long.
- Fold one piece of ribbon in half, and glue the ends together. Repeat with the other pieces of ribbon.
- When the glue on the ribbons is dry, carefully push the pin on the back of your Funky Felt Pin through each glued section. Attach the entire accent to the side of your hat and fasten your Funky Felt Pin pin securely. Arrange the loops so that they look like leaves for your Funky Felt Pin.
- Glue gems onto your hat for extra style and sparkle.