1. Choose a card from the Colorful Cards & Envelopes packet. Turn it so the fold is along the left side.
2. Pick 2 sheets of paper from the Sparkly Paper Pad. From one sheet, cut a rectangle measuring 3¼ inches by 4½ inches. Center and glue the rectangle to the front of the folded card.
3. From the second piece of paper, cut a rectangle measuring 2¾ inches by 4¼ inches. Center and glue this rectangle on top of the first rectangle.
4. Find the “Friends stick together” sticker in the Friendship Stacked Stickers. Peel off the backing, and press the sticker firmly about an inch from the bottom of the card. Peel and stick a Glitter Sticker heart to the right of the word “stick.”
5. Pick another piece of paper from the Sparkly Paper Pad. Cut a rectangle measuring 1 inch by 2¾ inches. Glue this above the “Friends stick together” sticker.
6. Pick another piece of paper from the Sparkly Paper Pad. Cut a rectangle measuring ¾ inch by 2¾ inches. Glue this rectangle to your white card stock. Trace a rectangle measuring 1 inch by 2¾ inches on the white cardstock. Use decorative scissors to cut a scalloped edge along the top and bottom of the white rectangle. Glue this piece on top of the rectangle you made in step 5.
7. Pick another piece of paper from the Sparkly Paper Pad. Use the Heart Petite Punch to punch 4 hearts from this paper. Glue the hearts onto the rectangle that has the scalloped edge. Place Pillow Stickers stars in the center of each heart.
8. Inside the card, write a special note to your friend!
Tip: Use your extra stickers and supplies to make even more cards and crafts!