1. Punch scallop and loop borders and layer with yellow paper; adhere to aqua background.
2. Add photos.
3. Punch scallop and loop borders; cut to 8-1/2 and 9-inches wide. Adhere to aqua background.
4. Use circle cutter to cut three 2-inch circles from ivory cardstock. Adhere princess sticker to each circle. Add to page. Add felt stickers beside each circle.
5. Punch large tag from ivory cardstock, fold in half to resemble tab and adhere over top right corner of photo. Add date and small accent sticker.
6. Cut journaling box from ivory cardstock; adhere.
7. Add title.
8. Use Writer pens to accent punched borders and around edge of page.