1. Fold a fabric strip in half and stitch along the raw edges with a running stitch. Pull threads to gather into a flower and knot the two ends together to form the flower.
Note: You can also purchase a kit for making romantic flower. Watch a video about how to make one.
2. Use the hotfix tool to adhere the crystals onto 3 button brads.
3. Cut two ¾” circles of felt and one 2” circle of felt.
4. Glue one button to the center of the flower.
5. Glue the flower and the other buttons with the felt behind the headband. You can carefully glue the flower and buttons onto the headband first, then glue the felt backs to secur