1. Cut yellow paper with paper trimmer 8.5”x 5.5” size. Score a line down the center of yellow paper with bone folder. Fold paper in half to make a card base.
2. Cut pink paper with paper trimmer to 4”x 5.25”size. With sewing machine stitch around the edges of pink paper with straight running stich. Center & glue the pink paper to the yellow card base.
3. Cut 4”x2.5” strip of blue polka dot paper. Punch top and bottom edges with the Graceful Heart Edger punch. Glue across the center of the pink paper.
4. Cut a strip of pink paper to 1.25”x4.75”, cut a ‘V’ in one end. With marker create dots /dash border around end. Glue over the blue strip.
5. Adhere the “You take the cake” sticker with foam squares.
6. Use a .01 black pen to write free hand “I Love You” in the open space on the pink strip.
7. Adhere a heart and star sticker at the top right of the card to finish.
More Valentine's Day Ideas: