1. Cut out leaves from patterned paper. Wrinkle and ink edges.
2. Adhere leaves around bucket in a wreath type pattern.
3. Thread buttons and glue onto budget three at a time to represent holly berries
4. Using the tag book, add pattern paper to the back of a tag so it is not white on the back.
5. Ink the edges of the tag.
6. Print out letters on cream cardstock. Cut out the letters and ink the edges and adhere to tag.
7. Embellish tag with a sticker.
8. Tie tag onto bucket with twine and tulle.