1. Select a color coordinating botanical card and botanical pop up. Set card aside
2. With scissors and retractable knife detail cut around the flowers to remove the greeting placement card. Set aside.
3. Select a coordinating piece of designer paper from the pad. Lay the photo over the paper to measure a 1/8” border around the photo. Cut out with straight trimmer.
4. Center and adhere with permanent adhesive the photo to the mat piece of designer paper.
5. Center and adhere the mounted photograph (2" x 2.5") to the inside upper flap of the card. Use the pop up as a guide for photo placement.
6. Adhere the pop up in place. Remove the release paper from the back of the pop up. Just remove the sections that will be sticking to the bottom and the top flap of the card.
7. Select a salutation from the sentiments pad. Remove from release paper and place on the card below the botanical pop up.
8. Select a second salutation from the sentiment pad and place on the envelope