1. Cut several large and small flowers by hand or with die-cut machine from various papers from pad.
2. Cut very thin strips of paper. On each strip, match the ends and tape in the middle to make loops.
3. Sponge brown ink on all paper edges.
4. Assemble large flowers by threading wire through a button and layering loops, small and large flowers on to this wire. Add buttons between layers for dimension. Assemble small flowers.
5. Wire flowers to thick stem like wire, tape with floral tape.
6. Cut leaves from paper using decorative edge scissors.
7. Hot glue each leaf to a piece of wire.
8. Secure foam and moss in the vase and arrange the paper leaves and flowers.
9. Cut a tag from paper, add assorted papers, embellishments, and ribbon.
10. Attach the tag to the arrangement.