1. Cut two pieces of pink paper with paper trimmer size 4”x6” rectangle.
2. Keeping paper together (pink sides out) punch the long sides of the rectangle with the Graceful Heart Edger punch.
3. Stitch on sewing machine the three sides of the stack to make a pocket.
4. Punch two ¼ inch holes in the left side of the pocket.
5. Stick the Circus Valentine train stickers to the front of the pouch along the bottom edge.
6. Write free hand “Happy Valentine’s Day!” across the top with black marker.
7. Stuff the pocket with candy, string ribbon through the holes, and tie a bow to finish
More creative ideas for Valentine's Day: