1. Fold pink cardstock in half to create a 5 inch by 7 inch card.
2. Cut a piece of red cardstock and punch opposite sides using Flourish Scroll edger. Adhere to front of card.
3. Cut a strip of white cardstock and punch opposite sides using Braid edger. Adhere centered to red cardstock.
4. Cut a strip of red patterned paper and punch opposite sides using Flourish Scroll edger. Adhere centered to white cardstock border strip.
5. Adhere a piece of ¾ inch white twill ribbon to center of red patterned paper. Trim ends flush to edges of card.
6. Apply dimensional heart embellishments and “I love you” sticker to center of card as shown.