1. Cut fabric to 15 x 15 inches. With right sides together, sew along three full sides and about 2/3 of the fourth side using a ½ inch seam allowance.
2. Cut tulle into a 4 x 45 inch strip. Hand stitch along one long side using a long running stitch. Gather strip to form rosette and stitch ends to secure.
3. Layer fabric flowers and secure to tulle rosette using black brad.
4. Hand stitch tulle portion of rosette to pillow, making sure stitches are covered by fabric flowers.
5. Stuff pillow with fiberfill and hand stitch opening closed.
6. Wrap pillow with ribbon and hand stitch to secure, hiding raw edges under tulle rosette.