1. Use a die cutting machine to cut a feather, approximately 2”x5”. Tie a piece of natural twine around the quill and hot glue to the front cover of the SMASH Folio.
1. Use a hot glue gun to adhere a kraft flower to the right side of the title image. Remove a pink epoxy dot from the release paper and place it in the center of the flower.
2. Use the SMASH Stick to write a snippet of a nature poem in the remaining space on the page.
Page 1:(Left Page)
1. Use the glue end of the SMASH Stick to adhere a background map to the center of the page.
2. Choose three photos and print two at 3”x4” and one at 4”x3”.
3. Remove a journaling card from the Special Occasions pad and adhere to the top left corner of the page using the glue end of the SMASH Stick.
4. Adhere a 3”x4” photo to the right of the journaling card with a piece of tape from the dispenser. Remove three green epoxy dots from their release paper and place over the right side of the photo.
5. Use the glue end of the SMASH Stick to adhere the 4”x3” photo to the right side of the page, overlapping the top photo just slightly. Place two “bear with me” stamps to the left side of the image.
6. Remove a journaling card from the Word of Mouth pad and adhere to the bottom right of the page with the glue end of the SMASH Stick. Remove a metal photo corner from its release paper and secure to the bottom right corner of the card.
7. Adhere the second 3”x4” photo to the bottom left of the page with a piece of tape from the dispenser and a small piece of polka dot tape from the roll. Remove the release paper from a metal photo corner and place at the bottom left corner of the photo. Remove four green epoxy dots from their release paper and place above the left side of the photo.
8. Use the SMASH Stick to include your journaling on the journaling cards or over the tops of the photos.
Page 2: (Right Page)
1. Remove the grid paper from the SMASH Folio and trim off the bound edge with a paper trimmer. Run a line of tape using a tape runner around the three straight sides on the back of the chevron page divider and place over the top of the grid paper to create a pocket page.
2. Adhere a paper tab to the top right of the page using a hot glue gun. Remove the release paper from a metal photo corner and place at the top right of the page.
3. Use a glue gun to secure the “Top 10 Places to Travel” chipboard piece at an angle toward the top of the page, with the left side tucked slightly under the pocket.
4. Attach a small shipping tag to the peekaboo flap on the front of the pocket with a piece of tape from the dispenser and roll. Remove a “Birds of a Feather” sticker from its release paper and place over the top of the tag. Open up the flap and use the SMASH Stick to write any journaling in the revealed journaling spot.
5. Include any brochures or memorabilia in the pocket.
6. Attach a kraft flower to the lower right side of the page using a glue gun.
7. Remove a large green epoxy dot from its release paper and stick to the center of the flower. Remove three more dots and place under the flower, and two more for above the flower.
8. Use the SMASH Stick to include any journaling on the bottom right corner of the page.