1. Create card base using Kraft cardstock. Trim tan patterned paper to exact size of card and mat on front side.
2. Apply decorative adhesive border to center of card, to create a wrapped package effect. Refer to the example for placement.
3. Create a rectangle from the red patterned paper and adhere to center of card. Mat a piece of cream cardstock over top and ink the edges.
4. Stamp sentiment on cream cardstock, trim and mat on red patterned paper.
5. Stitch around borders of rectangles and border of card.
6. Trim flower from patterned paper and add to card. Create a layered look by cutting portions of additional flowers and layering over first flower with 3D Dots.