1. Cut a piece of plain kraft cardstock to 9” x 7 ¾”. Fold in half to create a 4 ½” x 7 ¾” card.
2. Cut golden yellow textured cardstock to 7 ½” x 4 ¼”. Lightly rub gold ink pad over texture and adhere piece to front of card.
3. Cut a strip of green lined textured cardstock. Use Open Scallop Edger Punch on long sides and brush top of texture with gold ink pad. Tie cream ribbons through scallop holes at top and bottom, and adhere entire piece to center front of card.
4. Punch three cream squares using 1.75” punch. Equally space them on green strip and adhere to card with 3D Dots.
5. Punch three scalloped squares from brown lined textured cardstock. Adhere these to center of cream squares.
6. Apply fall themed stickers to center of squares.