1. Wipe the inside of the can to remove with a paper towel to remove any chip residue.
2. Select a pattern paper from the paper pad. We used the cookie pattern paper.
3. Wrap the paper around the can and note size.
4. Cut the paper using the paper trimmer. Hot glue the paper to the can.
5. Attach 3 to 4 borders to the can. Space borders evenly around can. (this can also be done by cutting strips of complementary paper)
6. To decorate the lid: carefully cut the bow design out from the piece of printed paper.
7. Adhere border paper to the top of the plastic lid. Adhere bow to lid using the 3-D dots. The dots will raise the bow up.
8. Fill decorative can with homemade cookies or sweets.