1. Choose four 12 x 12" pattern papers the French General paper pad. Lay one piece of paper on the EK Tools glass mat. Line up the clear EK Tools centering ruler on the paper to find the center. Make a dot in the center of the paper with a pencil. Repeat this process for the remaining sheets.
2. Load the Martha Stewart circle punch with the deco circle edge punch cartridge. Set the circle edge punch to make a 10” circle. Set the opposite end punch number to also read 10. Line up the cross hairs on the magnetic knob with the center (pencil dot) on the paper. Punch around the entire paper to create a punched circle. Repeat this procedure for four papers.
3. Place a punched circle on the glass mat. Place the EK Tools Circle Scissor Pro over the top of the punched circle so that the center cross hairs line up with the pencil dot in the center of the circle. Press firmly and cut the largest size circle (6”). This will make a circle in the middle of the punched circle. Repeat process for the remaining three punched circles.
4. To make each cupcake wrapper cut the punched circle in thirds. One third of the punched circle is equal to seven punched deco images. Cut with scissors to make three wrappers.
5. Adhere the wrapper ends together with hot glue overlapping the two ends together.
1. Use the Martha Stewart Scoring Board to score the each strip of paper at 1/4” intervals. Use the EK Tools Cutter Bee Scissors to trim off the last fold on each strip.
2. Fold all strips accordion style and adhere together with the Martha Stewart hot glue.
3. Using the Martha Stewart Star Laying Punch (set to solid star) punch out six red stars. Place a drop of hot glue on the back center of the rosette. Lay a punched star the star over to tighten up rosette. Repeat procedure from remaining rosettes.
4. Adhere a Wilton lollipop stick to the back of each rosette by placing a line of hot glue in one of the channels of paper and sliding the stick in place.
5. Decorate the fronts of the rosettes with the layered K&Company stickers and layered punched stars. Secure embellishments to the front of the toppers with hot glue.
6. Decorate bake goods. Lollipop stick may need to be shortened. Use a scissor and cut to desired size
Layered Star Toppers:
1. Use the Martha Stewart Star Laying Punch to make six solid punched stars and six decorative stars using the red and blue papers from the French General paper pad.
2. Place a drop of hot glue in the center of each solid star. Place lollipop stick over the glue. Place a second drop of hot glue on the center of the back side of the decorative star Place over the lollipop stick.
3. Remove the “USA” stickers from the release paper and place in the center of the stars. Secure in place with hot glue.
4. Decorate bake goods. Lollipop stick may need to be shortened. Use a scissor and cut to desired size.
Note: Cupcake toppers can also be used to decorate cakes, pies, and brownie towers.