1. Cut navy card stock to a 5 ½ x 11” size with trimmer. Fold cardstock in half to form a 5 ½ square card base.
2. Cut a 5 ¼” square of designer paper; free form tear diagonally, curl torn edges upward and distress ink all edges. Adhere to base notecard.
3. Cut a 5” square eggshell colored card stock panel; tear diagonally and distress ink all edges. Attach to the top portion of the card with permanent dots.
4. Cut 2 tags from designer paper measuring 2 ½ x 4 ¾” with trimmer; Clip off top corners of the tags then distress ink all edges by sliding the ink pad along the edges of the tags. Punch a hole in the top of the tags and tie both tags together with a natural twine through tag hole.
5. Slightly fan out the two tags and adhere to the right side of the card with permanent dots. Embellish tags with a starfish and seahorse.
6. Add scrap of burlap using dot adhesive to the bottom left edge
7. Embellishment burlap with chip board cutouts.