1. Build on white cardstock. Cut a piece of mint green polka dot patterned paper to 7” x 8” and adhere centered on white base.
2. Apply adhesive borders to top and bottom of page where green paper meets white base.
3. Apply red swirl rub-ons to green paper on bottom right and top left of page.
4. Adhere photo to right side of page. Tie a sheer white bow and adhere to top left corner of photo.
5. Write out journaling on die-cut card and adhere to left lower area of page.
6. Add additional chipboard and layered embellishments.