Print four photos sized at 2”x2”, onto white photo paper and trim out with scissors to look like a Polaroid print.
1. Choose one photo to adhere to the upper left side of the page using the glue end of the SMASH Stick. Choose two paper labels from the Retro pack, apply glue to the backs, and tuck under the left side of the photo so that they hang off over the edge of the page.
2. Use the pen side of the SMASH Stick to add journaling to the lined area at the bottom of the page.
3. Use a hot glue gun to adhere the whirligig to the left side of the page.
1. Use a journaling card from the Travel SMASH pad and adhere to the upper left side of the page using the glue end of the SMASH Stick.
2. Tear a small piece of tape from the whale dispenser to attach each photo to the page.
3. Remove a large pink glitter heart from the release paper and attach to the bottom photo. Remove two small pink glitter hearts from the release paper and attach to the upper left side of the photo on the left and the upper right side of the photo at the top.
4. Use the pen side of the SMASH Stick to add journaling to any of the photos or journaling card.
5. Tuck any other memorabilia behind the photo at the top of the page.