1. Cut tan cardstock into (8) 5X7 inch pieces and fold to make 3 ½ X 5 cards.
2. Trim patterned papers to 3 ¼ X4 3/4 inches. Ink edges with tan ink and adhere to card fronts.
3. Cut strips of patterned papers ¾ X 4 ¾ of an inch. Ink and add small strip of blue cardstock and adhere to cards as shown.
4. Use circle scissor to cut 2 inch tan circles. Print sentiments on white cardstock and and punch with circle punch. Layer the circles and adhere to cards as shown.
5. Add dimensional stickers to finish cards
6. Add adhesive borders to envelope flap trimming as necessary
Tip: If you would like to add a personal message or invitation information on the inside of the cards, run them through the computer prior to decorating the front.