1. Lightly sand wood frame to remove rough edges and smooth surface. Apply light gray and aqua acrylic paint using sponge applicator. Follow photo for painting guideline. Let dry.
2. Detail cut the mermaid image from 12x12 designer papers. Adhere to frame with Glue Baby Biggie
3. Free form tear corners from designer paper and adhere to opposing corners on wood frame. Add pigment ink to corners with sponge.
4. Group layered accents in pleasing style including acetate pieces and newspaper segment from designer paper pad–adhere to frame surface. Add burlap scrap.
5. Add designer paper and luggage tag or photo beneath glass.