1. Trim cardstock to 12” x 10” and fold in half, create nice create using a bone folder.
2. Working with paper unfolded, add scraps and decorations from left over patterned papers.
3. Glue packing tape on the entire surface of the paper, laminating the decoration between the tape and the front of the patterned paper.
4. Create two narrow strips of paper using tape and patterned paper so add pencil tabs to hold your pencil in place. Add to top of one side, refer to example for placement
5. Stitch around the entire perimeter of the panel.
6. Fold panel in half and stitch on the top and bottom, leaving the one side open to use as a pocket.
Make other Around the World Projects!