1. Fold white cardstock to create a 6 inch by 6 inch card.
2. Punch several scalloped circle chains from red and light pink cardstock. Adhere some to front of white card, and set others aside.
3. Using circle cutting tool, cut two nesting circles from white and medium pink cardstock. Glue chains to white circle and adhere white circle to medium pink circle.
4. Using 3D-Dots, adhere circles to light pink scalloped circle. Adhere entire piece to front of card.
5. Embellish front of card with stitched tag and layered hearts.