1. Select the words and meanings paper from the designer paper. This will create the background of the card.
2. Using the paper trimmer cut a 4 ½” X 6 ¼” rectangle from the selected paper.
3. Lay the rectangle in place inside the card. Using the typewriter sticker as a guide to determine where to make the cut in the paper to insert the hankie. The cut should be make about 2 ¼” above the bottom of the rectangle.
4. Adhere rectangle to the inside of the card. Insert the hankie thought the slit. Note: hankerchief may need to be folded to create a small size to fit into the card.
5. Put permanent adhesive on the back of the rectangle (do not adhere the hankerchief). Place in card and smooth flat with hand
6. Remove the typewriter sticker from the release paper and place below hankie. Be sure sticker in adhere to the back of the card only so the card can be folded.