1. Select a piece of designer paper for the background of the card. This design used a red map pattern
2. Using the paper trimmer cut a 4 ½” X 6 ¼” rectangle from the selected paper
3. Adhere rectangle to the inside of the card with the permanent adhesive. This will create a colorful background to build the salutation upon
4. Adhere 4 ½” of the blue paper border to the bottom of the card with permanent adhesive. Border should be resting above the fold and be placed on the right to center side of the card.
5. Adhere two palm trees on each side flap of the card with permanent adhesive.
6. Adhere a third on the left side of the blue border on the left side.
7. Select a gift card greeting. Adhere a die cut fish to the back of the gift card with permanent adhesive and insert back into the gift card envelope. Adhere to gift card envelope to the card. Nussle the bottom of the envelope in the blue border.
8. Finish by adhering a sea gull (on the gift card envelope and lighthouse behind the gift card) die cut with permanent adhesive.
9. Embellish the two inner folded flaps with two sand dollar dire cuts. Simply adhere in place with permanent adhesive