1. Cut green striped embossed pattern paper to 8.25 x 8 inches. Fold in half and cut slit in fold using craft knife to accommodate bag handles.
2. Punch one short side with edger punch.
3. Trace embossed lines of topper front with embossing pen. Heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
4. Cut pattern paper to 8.25 x 4 inches. Adhere to topper and machine stitch along both long sides.
5. Cut holly leaves from olive green embossed X pattern paper. Trace embossed lines with embossing pen and heat emboss using clear powder.
6. Glue leaves to topper using foam adhesive.
7. Tie buttons with floss and attach to topper. Slip topper over bag.
8. Punch photo label from pattern paper. Outline label with embossing pen and heat emboss using clear powder.
9. Write sentiment on tag and tie to bag with floss.