1. Cut two strips of paper and secure ends. Wrap around box and adhere trimming ends as needed.
2. Punch four strips of zig zag chains and adhere at top and bottom of strip on box. Use Glue Pen to adhere.
3. Cut two leaves from patterned paper. Take die cut poinsettia and leaves and crumple and ink edges.
4. Punch two holes through center of flower, thread twine through the hole and the box to attach flower to the box. Tie a bow.
5. With 3D Dots add leaves behind flower.
6. Finish with tulle and personalized message.Helpful Tip
: After you crumple your paper your ink will pick up the crumple lines giving more dimension to your projects.