1. Add rub ons to the glass jar.
2. Cut circles, ink and adhere to the top of jar.
3. Ink the edges of a die cut embellishment and add to center.
4. Use holly cut from adhesive border strips and gems from the rub on packet to embellish.
5. Create a tag* from two of the die cut embellishments. Add more gems. (note:You can create a tag out of anything. Print your own information on plain cardstock and then add it to something else and voila—a tag!
6. Finish with twine and tulle.
Tip to Remember: Rub-ons go on almost any surface, glass, metal, wood and more