Finished size: 16 x 12.5 inches
1. Cut two pieces of craft paper to 16 x 12.5 inches. These are your pillow base pieces.
2. Cut green multi print to 7 x 7.5 inches. Adhere to center of pillow front.
3. Cut two pieces of orange dot print to 7 x 2.5 inches. Glue to pillow front on top and bottom of green multi center piece.
4. Cut two pieces of each of the following prints to 3.5 x 2.5 inches: blue with brown dot, orange stripe, green floral, blue crosshatch and orange floral. Glue to pillow front as shown. Machine stitch along seams.
5. From the green dot print, cut two pieces to 1.5 x 7.5 inches and two pieces to 1.5 x 5 inches. Adhere to pillow front and stitch edges.
6. Round pillow corners.
7. Glue bingo card and yellow paper piece from ephemera pack in the pillows center. Machine stitch around edges. Tie buttons on using embroidery floss.
8. Add a length of hem tape and machine stitch to secure.
9. Layer pillow front on pillow back. Stitch around three sides. Fill with polyfill and stitch pillow shut.
10. Hot glue flowers to front and add leaves cut from embossed ribbon.
11. Hot glue felt ball to large flower center.