1. Cut cardstock and fold to create a 5 x 7 horizontal card.
2. Cut a piece of purple/green animal print patterned paper and adhere to center of card leaving a 1/8” border around edges.
3. Cut a piece of striped paper and adhere sides and bottom edges only to front of card toward bottom to create a pocket. Fold top edge down to expose yellow dot paper.
4. Apply heart adhesive border to bottom of card.
5. Create a tag using mini dot green patterned paper and cardstock. Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard for tab at top and adhere chipboard/gem piece. Adhere a small piece of yellow dot paper to middle of tag and turn right top corner down and adhere chipboard gem. Write sentiment here.
6. Cut a rectangular piece of corrugated cardboard and adhere to animal print area on right side of card. Apply chipboard/gem pieces as shown and tie a piece of twine around left side.
7. Adhere a piece of white mulberry paper to right center of card and place happy birthday chipboard piece to card. Add cupcake chipboard t left side.