1. Use black spider web pattern paper for your layouts base.
2. Cut a frame from the blue, bat pattern paper. The frame has an approximate 2 inch margin around it. Secure the frame to the layout using foam tape. This will create a cool shadowbox effect.
3. Add a ½” border to the blue bat frame using multi-colored polka dot pattern paper.
4. Cut thin, white cardstock zigzags and place them on the inner part of the blue, bat frame.
5. Using the green pattern paper, cut a small hill to place inside of the frame. It is suppose to look like grass.
6. Triple mat 2 photos that measure 3 x 5. Use black, orange, and purple pattern paper to mat them. Secure one of your mats inside the blue, bat frame. Place the other mat onto the blue, bat frame.
7. Add your haunted house sticker to the outside of the blue, bat frame.
8. Place the word “Ghosts and Goblins” next to it, inside the frame.
9. Adhere an orange ½ circle, that was cut from pattern paper, next to your photo on the frame. Add your journaling on top of the orange ½ circle. Mat the journaling using purple pattern paper.
10. Place your title above the photo and onto the frame. Embellish it with Grand Adhesion stickers.