1. Use the small orange dot pattern paper for the background.
2. Adhere the 1 x 12” strip of the green plaid patterned paper on the bottom of a 6 ½ x 12” piece of purple spider web paper. Adhere on the layout as shown.
3. Embellish the top edge of the purple spider web paper with the black fence border sticker.
4. Adhere the 4 x 12” piece of words paper along the right side of the page as shown.
5. Create a photo mat by adhering a 4 x 7 ½” piece of orange polka dot paper onto a 4 ½ x 8” piece of black cardstock. Adhere to the center of the layout.
6. You will now create a haunted house rosette embellishment for the top left of the layout. Take two 2 ½ x 12” pieces of candy corn patterned paper and place them on the Scoring Board with the 12” length at the top. Score these strips at every ½” increment. Accordion fold these strips. Adhere the two strips together with glue on both ends to bracelet shape. Now, take two 2.25” circles punched from scrap paper to use as the base for this rosette. Place double sided foam adhesive strips on one side of each of the circles. Place the rosette shape down on the exposed foam tape of the circle. Sandwich the second punched circle on top of the rosette to secure the rosette shape. Hide one of the circle punched shapes by adhering a haunted house die cut shape onto top. Additionally add pillow ghost and pumpkin stickers to the haunted house for extra appeal.
7. To create dimension from flat stickers, one can use a combination of the Powder Tool and some dimensional foam adhesive. Apply powder using the powder tool on several embossed word stickers and one “October 31st” border sticker to deactivate adhesive. Then add dimensional foam tape to these items and adhere to layout as shown.
8. Create a small journaling block by matting a white piece of cardstock with green plaid paper. Tear the plaid paper for a rough effect. Secure journaling block to layout and journal with black pen.