1. Cut blue botanical print paper to 12 x 9 inches. Adhere to brown medallion print paper.
2. Cut strip of stripe pattern paper and punch one long side with bracket edger. Ink edges and adhere to page along paper seam. Machine stitch around page border.
3. Cut block of stripe paper. Round one corner and ink edges. Adhere to page where shown.
4. Punch one long side of music die cut with postage stamp edger. Glue to page as shown.
5. Print photos and mat larger one with green cardstock. Glue larger photo to page.
6. Back vellum floral block with blue cardstock. Machine stitch around edges and adhere to page.
7. Add music note adhesive border strip along larger photo edge. Add smaller photo to right side of vellum pattern block.
8. Journal on ledger die cut with chocolate marker. Glue to page under larger photo.
9. Add pansy adhesive border strip and finish page by embellishing with die cuts, labels, fabric and stickers.