Our box was 7" x 6" x 1.5", but you can easily adapt this wrapping technique to a box size of your choice.
1. Select a coordinating print from the paper pad. This particular design used the orange flower print
2. Cut the printed paper to a 12” X 3 ½” rectangle with paper trimmer.
3. Put permanent adhesive on the back side edges of the rectangle all four.
4. Remove lid from box. Place end of the paper rectangle (taped side against box) in the inside (side) of the box wrap the rectangle around the boxes lid. Tucking each end on the inside if the lid. Slide hand over the paper to remove any air bubbles. Cut off any excess rectangle paper with scissors.
5. Place lid on box.
6. Remove sticker from release paper and place on upper portion of the decorative paper.
7. Fill box with gifted item and tissue paper
8. To finish wrap ribbon around box and tie in a knot on the front of the box. Cut off excess ribbon from bow with scissors