1. Trim brown card stock to 2 1/4” x 4 3/4” using a paper trimmer, snip corners diagonally at top of tag with detail scissors. Swipe white pigment pad along all edges of tag leaving white border, let dry. Punch 1/4” hole at top center of tag using small circle punch.
2. Select your favorite embellishments from the Brenda Walton Maison Grand Adhesions, die-cuts and ephemera packs. Position and adhere to tag using dot adhesive and foam squares for elevation. Overlap embellishments and allow a few pieces to extend slightly off the tag for interest.
3. In a word document on your computer, type out “Flowers For You”. Select your font style and size of choice. I used Savoye LET 26 point for my banner. Print and trim sentiment to 1/2” x 3”, snip right end with detail scissors to create “fish tail”. Attach sentiment banner to an open area of tag using a decorative metal paper clip. Randomly place adhesive backed pearls to your tag.
4. Drag white seam binding over pink ink pad to change its color. Place ribbon in a clear zip lock bag, spritz colored ribbon with water, close bag and manipulate it to blend water and ribbon, remove wet ribbon and scrunch into ball. Let dry allowing wrinkles to set. Thread ribbon through 1/4” punched hole at top of tag and tie a messy bow.
5. Adhere ivory crochet lace remnant to bottom edge of tag using clear adhesive gel glue.
6. Attach your lovely tag to a beautiful bundle of flowers as a gift