Final card size 6" wide x 5" high
1. Select a piece of paper from the designer pad. This design used a teal and blue patterned paper.
2. Using the paper trimmer cut the paper to the size of 6” X 5”. This will become the card base
3. Place each corner of the card base into the punch to create the corner design.
4. Take the teal ink pad and glide over the edges of the card base to give a worn appearance.
5. Select icons from the engraved gardens ephemera pack. This card used the fish and blue heart.
6. Create a valentine greeting on the computer around the icons selected. For this card the background paper and lettering was toned to coordinate with the card base. Print out greeting. Cut down greeting using the paper trimmer to the size of 1/2” X 4”.
7. Attach greeting to center top of card base with stick glue
8. Draw a rough outline around the greeting with the gold opaque writer.
9. Adhere the icons to the card base using 3-D pop dots.
10. Turn card base over.
11. To create the message card cut designer paper to the size of 8” X 3 1/2”.
12. Place card on scoring board and create two score marks at the following measurements. (1st score line 2” second score line 6”)
13. Create a message for card on computer. Print and cut down on trimmer to the size of 3 1/2” X 3”.
14. Adhere message inside card with stick glue. Adhere card to card base again with stick glue.
15. Select a final icon from the ephemera pack. Attach to card with 3-d dot to hold card close.
16. Card is now ready to give to a special valentine.