1. Cut brown lined textured cardstock to 6” x 12” and fold in half to create card.
2. Using light tan lined textured cardstock and light peach textured cardstock, punch ¾” squares-12 of each. Ink edges with brown ink and adhere in block pattern on front of card.
3. Cut a 1 ½” strip of light yellow textured cardstock, ink edges and top of texture with brown ink, and adhere to center of card as shown. Wrap a piece of brown ribbon through center.
4. Punch a 2 ¾” dark brown lined textured cardstock circle and a 2 ½” circle from medium brown lined textured cardstock. Ink edges and line texture with brown ink, and adhere as shown to front of card. Using Wavy circle punch, punch scarecrow piece and adhere to center of circles using 3D Dots.
5. Add die-cut leaves and Fall is in the Air sentiment sticker to right side of circle.
6. Tie a white sheer ribbon around top area and adhere a bow to center of ribbon.