1. Fold a 7 x 10 piece of off-white cardstock to make a 7 x 5 top fold card.
2. Journal sentiment inside card using computer.
3. Cover bottom portion of card with green pattern paper.
4. Cover top portion of card with red dotted pattern paper.
5. Round corners on bottom edges with medium rounder punch.
6. Print “Christmas Joy” on white cardstock using dark green ink. Cut out sentiment and ink around edges with black ink.
7. Use vertical slot punch to punch hole in ends of sentiment and thread burgundy ribbon through holes. Attach ribbon and greeting to card where the two pattern papers meet.
8. Tie bow with the burgundy ribbon and adhere over right side of greeting.
9. Adhere dimensional sleigh embellishment to lower left side of card. Add smaller embellishment inside card to lower right hand corner.