1. Select a note card from the pack. This design uses the note card option with the white lacy top and green pattern. Note: These cards are reversible which allow a white top with printed bottom or a printed top with white bottom.
2. Select two pieces from the floral die cut cardstock package. This design used the Merci Gracias salutation and a blue tag.
3. Adhere the tag to the center of the white card top with the permanent adhesive.
4. The thank you salutation is sewn onto the card with the brown floss. Lay the thank you piece on top of the tag. Measure 1” from the holes one each side and mark with a pencil. Using the paper punch, punch one hole on each side of the thank you piece.
5. Thread needle with 5 pieced of brown floss. Thread the needle through the back of side of the hole to the front of the card. Knot off end to secure floss in place. Thread the thank you piece onto the thread. Place over the center of the tag and secure in place with a bit of permanent adhesive. Finish by threading the needle through the final hold and knotting from the back side of the card to hold in place. Cut off any remaining threads.
6. Write a personal sentiment inside the card.
7. To create the tie bow thread the needle through the front of the card to the back and return from the back to the front. Leave enough length on the floss so the it can be tied into a bow.