Finished card size is 4.5 x 6 inches
1. Cut kraft cardstock piece to 9 x 6 inches. Score and fold in half. Distress edges.
2. Cut green pattern paper to 4.5 x 6 inches. Distress edges and glue to card base.
3. Cut script pattern paper to 3.5 x 3.75 inches. Distress edges and glue to card base.
4. Cut kraft paper into strip and punch one side with edger. Cut to a length of 3.5 inches and glue to card base under script paper block.
5. Distress edges of yellow adhesive border. Crumple and adhere to card as shown. Trim as needed.
6. Cut orange swirl paper to 2.5 x 3.5 inches. Round corners and distress edges. Attach to card base using foam adhesive.
7. Attach layered flower to pattern paper block and tie with tie lengths of ribbon.
8. Print sentiment on kraft paper and trim to fit. Glue to flower block.
9. Embellish card with copper brads.