1. Cut star paper to 11 ½ inches by 11 ½ inches. Ink the edges with brown ink and adhere to red checked paper.
2. Cut a 4 inch wide piece of candle paper. Cut ½ inch strip of striped paper. Ink both papers with brown ink and adhere striped paper behind the candle paper. Adhere to background as shown.
3. Cut green paper to 8 inches by 10 inches. Ink the edges with brown ink. Create “stitching” with piercer and pen. (See Techniques) Adhere to page as shown.
4. Use a circle cutter to cut a 7 ¼ inch circle from yellow paper. Ink the edges with brown ink. Adhere to page and trim excess with scissors.
5. Mat 4 X 6 photo with white cardstock and adhere to page.
6. Cut (3) ½ inch strips of striped paper. Cut 2 strips to 7 1/8 inches long and one strip into (2) 5 1/8 inch long strips. Ink the edges with brown ink and adhere around the photo mitering one end of each strip as you go to form a frame.
7. Punch cupcake border and adhere to photo as shown.
8. Mat and adhere two smaller photos.
9. Add title, cupcakes and hat as shown with foam adhesive.
10. Create a diagonal line of circles, flowers, bursts and candles with foam adhesive across the page as shown.
11. Use the Wacky Tack runner to create a line across the bottom of the candle paper strip as shown and sprinkle with glitter. Tap to remove excess.