Note: Circle opening is 3 1/2" wide perfect for french door knob, add a ribbon for larger type knobs! Ink all edges with brown ink pad.
1. Cut a piece of patterned merryweather cardstock measuring 5"x12". Fold the bottom up 3 1/4" to create a pocket.
2. If you are using birch bark, attach it to the pocket leaving a 1/1/8"-1/4" border all the way around. I attached mine using a liquid wood glue. You could also use a hot glue gun. If you are not using birch bark, then you can substitute with another piece of coordinating patterned cardstock. Staple the sides of your pocket together once your glue has dried.
3. In the top center portion of your hanger cut a 2" circle out using your Curvy Cutter Cutting Tools and glass mat. Attach the Jolee's Boutique medium ornate frame around this circle. This will add a decorative element as well as support the weight while hanging on the door knob.
4. Cut a 3 1/2" circle using the circle cutter and glass mat. With your scissors cut the circle in half, round the ends, hollow out the center a bit so it looks like a nest shape. Put hot glue all over the top and push down a handful of Spanish moss working it into the hot glue. Be careful you do not stick your finger into the hot glue while you are working it in. Remove the excess Spanish moss and trim any long ends. You want it to look messy like a nest.
5. Trim the flower stem off the die cut bird and attach the bird to the back of the nest, then hot glue the nest to the hanger. Add 3 of round grand adhesions tucked inside the top of the nest so they appear like eggs.
6. Attach the floral stem you cut off the bird coming off the left side of the nest.
7. Cut the word "celebrate" off one of the Journaling pockets and attach to right of nest.
To make Candy & adding your Goodies
Cover the center area of your candy bar in pink patterned cardstock and then cut a second band of blue floral cardstock and attach to the candy bar. Add ribbon where the two patterns meet at top and bottom. Attach blueberry bunch to top of candy bar.
Write a personal note on the journaling card and tuck it in the pocket with the tea bag and candy bar.