1. Select the pink pattern paper from paper pad and trim off white edge with scissors or trimmer. Trim paper to the size of 6 1/4’ X 9”.
2. Use bone folder to score a line down the center of the paper and fold in half. This will be the base card (6 1/4” length x 4 1/2” width).
3. Select the tan bee pattern paper from the pad. Use a pair of scissors and the bird template to cut out the bird body and 2 wings.
4. Place 3D foam adhesive square on back side of bird body and adhere to the front of the card, left side.
5. Place 3D foam adhesive on back side of wing #1 and slide under the bird body.
6. Place 3D foam adhesive on back side of wing #2 and place on top of bird body, off set from bottom wing. At this point the bird will have 3 layers.
7. Use 3D foam adhesive on the back of the chipboard bees and arrange around the bird as shown.
8. Tie a bow with any natural ribbon and hot glue to the right bottom corner of the card.
9. Use hot glue and adhere the circle bee icon to the center of the ribbon bow.
10. Write a special birthday wish on the inside of the card to complete.