1. Purchase an advent calendar kit; assemble and paint red. Set aside to dry.
2. Assemble each chipboard drawer. Cover the front of each drawer with
various pattern papers. Use circle punch to create half-circle for pull of each drawer.
3. Use various embellishments to decorate the drawers. Number the drawers from 1 through 24.
4. For the center, cut Santa paper to size; adhere. For tree, cut 5 triangles from two pattern papers. Fold down center; adhere back sides together to form tree. Adhere to center, and add star.
5. Fill each drawer with candies or notes for all to enjoy!