1. Cut patterned paper the width of the clear container. Cut and adhere a second piece if necessary. Fold inside, trim to fit, adhere the ends and place in container.
2. Add chipboard and butterfly accents to all four sides of the container.
3. Cut 11 scalloped circles from blue paper. Fold 10 in half with blue sides
together. Glue each of the 10 to the next wrong sides together. Glue final scalloped circle to the bottom of the fan shaped scalloped circles to create bottom. Adhere to top of container to create a flower.
4. Cut leaves from green paper and slip under flower and adhere.
5. Add butterflies to lid.
6. Tie ribbons on handle if available to finish.