We used a ready made card but you and adjust the design to make in from cardstock
1. Use scalloped fold over card from card pack.
2. Trace the top scalloped flap of the card blank on to a piece of the golden flourish patterned cardstock. You will now cut this 1/8" smaller all the way around inside of your traced lines. Ink edges and attach to card flap using your glue stick.
3. Cut a piece of the pink/green floral patterned cardstock 4 1/4"x5 3/4", ink edges and place on the front panel of the card using your glue stick.
4. Attach the small pink heart gems on each scallop on the top flap. Add the floral bunch grand adhesion near the bottom center of the flap as shown.
5. Tie the pink gingham ribbon around the top of the scalloped flap in a bow. You may want to secure the back in place using adhesive.
6. Add the small grand adhesion butterfly to the bottom of your card as shown.
7. Cut your scrap of white cardstock in a piece that measures 5/8" x 2 1/4". Cut a slanted "v" out of one end. Attach the glittered letter stickers to spell "mom" on this piece. Attach the piece to the underside of your card flap.