1. Begin with a sheet of black cardstock as your background. Adhere orange/yellow leaf patterned paper to background.
2. Layer additional patterned paper strips and smaller photos onto background.
3. Mat large photo in orange dot patterned paper and white cardstock and adhere to layout.
4. Adhere strips of patterned paper onto manila tags and adhere to right side of layout as shown. Embellish the hole in the tag with punched circle and button. Tie tag with black string.
5. Stamp polka dot background with a blending of yellow, red and orange inks onto white cardstock. Punch retro flower shapes out of stamped cardstock. Adhere several flowers onto tags and layout.
6. Print journaling on white cardstock, trim to size and adhere to layout.
7. Spell “YUM!” title from diecut alphabets from black cardstock and adhere to left side of layout.
8. Lastly, adhere adorable bee stickers to layout to accent.