1. Use the EK Tools paper trimmer to cut white cardstock to 2”x10” and punch the two long edges with the Martha Stewart star edge punch.
2. Wrap the punched strip around the cup so that it lays flat against it, and glue in place with hot glue.
3. Remove a Sticko border sticker from the release paper and place it along the length of the punched strip and trim off the excess sticker with scissors.
4. For the streamers there are two options.
a. Cut a piece of red streamer to four inches, fold in half, and cut with the Martha Stewart’s fringe scissors up about one inch.
b. Cut a piece of red streamer to 12 inches, fold in half and tie in a knot. Use EK Tools scissors to cut a “v” in the ends. Use fringe scissors along the width of each end.
5. Adhere the streamer piece over the ends of the sticker with hot glue.
Long Fringe option A
Bow Tie Fringe option B
6. Cut the ribbons off of the Martha Stewart glitter scalloped circle with scissors. Hot glue scallop circles over the streamer piece.
7. Remove a Jolee’s patriotic hat from the package and hot glue in place over the center of the glittered scalloped piece.
8. Set up beverage station.