1. To create the embellished diamond used on these projects, first punch a piece of white cardstock with the scallop square punch.
2. Stamp flourish background design on scallop square with pink ink.
3. Adhere to square piece of grey cardstock and embellish with glitter or gems as desired.
4. Add embellished diamond piece to top of invitation, placecard, or tie onto favor boxes or straws in a tag design.
5. For decorative edges on placecards and invitation as seen here, use border punch along edge of pink cardstock.